The Yorkton Business Improvement District would like to thank the many individuals, not for profit community organizations, and businesses that supported or contributed to the success of the 20th Yorkton Santa Claus Parade by donating their time, product, skill and passion to the actual Parade, enhancing the experience for all!
Without you’re Christmas and community spirit, the Yorkton Santa Claus Parade wouldn’t be the fantastic and fun filled community experience it has become.
- City of Yorkton – Traffic Barriers, Parade Permit & City services coordination
- RCMP – Parade Route Traffic Control (Lead & Close)
- Parkland Search and Rescue – Safety / Traffic Control / Communications
- Raiders Football / Darcy Saharia – Movie and Bowling Activity Support
- Extravadance – Hot Chocolate / City Centre Park
- The Rock 92.5 FM – City Centre Caroling / Bowling
- Rediscover Downtown – Downtown Mulled Cider & Christmas Cheer
- Murray Yung supply of PA for the Santa float.
- Kris Atkinson and the Canada West Harvest Centre – Santa Float Prep & Tow
- Cynthia and Hayley – Santa’s Elves / Letters To Santa.
- Sask Abilities – preparing candy bundles and bags
- Vicki Laird – preparing candy cane bundles and making gallons of Hot Chocolate
- Yorkton Chamber of Commerce – Media blasts to Yorktons business community
- Yorkton Public Library / Meagan Richards – Letters to Santa
- Canada Post / Ryan Hall sponsors of Letters to Santa Service
- Logan Stevens Equipment / Jason Popowich – Santa Float Power Generator
Finally, a special recognition to Mervin Laird, our parades diligent, enthusiastic, passionate and prepared Parade Marshal.
Thank you to all! This event would not be successful without you.
Merry Christmas to all!