Yorkton Business Improvement District is very proud and excited to host and coordinate the 25th Annual Yorkton Santa Claus Parade! This years parade will once again be in a Reverse Parade format where the floats are stationary, and the spectators drive through!
We are inviting all Yorkton Businesses as well as Yorkton's many Community Service, Charitable Not-For-Profits, Sports Teams or School Groups to put in a decorated float, a car, a trailer, or even a well lit and seasonally festive sign for the viewing pleasure of all Yorkton Families that choose to drive through and participate in the celebration!
- All Floats MUST be mobile as before (no static or ground staged representations or presentations can be accepted).
- Please ensure that float staffing is maintained at a level that can be supported on your float. Please do not cross into lanes of float spectator traffic.
- NOTE: If your float or trailer size is NOT large enough to safely hold your onsite float personnel, please restrict your number of float personnel accordingly.
- For parade safety reasons, we ask that each float group stay with their group and not walk through the parade grounds except behind float groups.
This will still be a fantastic community event and we are expecting as many (or more) spectator participants as seen in past years. There will continue to be a few OTHER community initiatives wrapped into the event, which includes:
- 500 Goody bags to be distributed to the first 500 spectator vehicles.
- 1 Goody bag per vehicle please.
- All goody bags will be provided while vehicles are waiting to be fed into the parade grounds.
- Pancake Breakfast
- Santa Parade Day Movie
- Hot Chocolate, Hot Dogs & Carroling
- City Wide Activities
- Special Santa Parade Sponsor Appearances all Weekend
- And More!
To enter your organization into the parade float portion of the event, please download and fill out the registration form by clicking the link below!
NOTE: if using as eForm please SAVE the completed form to your local computer before submitting, otherwise your form information will be lost!
Also, if the Volunteer registering is a minor, under 19 years of age - we will require a MANUAL guardian or parental endorsement on the form. eSignatures on guardian or parental consent for a minor will not be accepted.
For further information regarding volunteering or participating in the event in other ways please use the contact information listed on the application forms linked above!